Haringey Joins the LBLA as 17th London Council
This month saw the London Borough of Haringey become the 17th London Council to join the London Boroughs’ Legal Alliance (LBLA), marking another milestone in the success of this ground-breaking collaboration.
Established in 2009 with the support of Kennedy Cater, the LBLA has paved the way in the innovative procurement of its legal services and inter-authority best practice and efficiency initiatives.
It continues to lead the field in the cost savings it achieves, and the value for money provided in Greater London.
Helen Edwards, Client Services Director at Kennedy Cater adds,
‘In 2015 our members achieved demonstrable savings on barristers fees of over £700,000 and savings on Solicitors fees of £500,000, representing significant savings to our members and their local residents.’
Full membership of the LBLA was recently opened up to all London local authorities, and access to its Solicitors and /or Barristers Framework can also be considered. Please contact Helen Edwards, at Kennedy Cater for further details on 020 7702 6018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the LBLA story on Twitter @LBLegalAlliance, and on our Linkedin Showcase page
Membership of the LBLA
The following members are currently benefiting from the LBLA Frameworks:
- City of London Corporation
- HB Public Law (including the London Boroughs of Barnet, Harrow and Hounslow)
- London Borough of Brent
- London Borough of Camden
- London Borough of Ealing
- London Borough of Hackney
- London Borough of Hillingdon
- London Borough of Islington
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- OneSource (including the London Boroughs of Havering & Newham)
- Tri-borough Shared Legal Services (including the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster City Council)
- London Borough of Haringey
In addition, the London Borough of Southwark has access to the LBLA Solicitors Framework.